Lead-carbon batteries are an advanced VRLA lead acid battery which use a common lead positive plate (anode) and a carbon composite negative plate (cathode). The carbon acts as a sort of 'supercapacitor' which allows faster charging and discharging, plus prolonged life at partial state of charge. The patented technology found in lead carbon batteries uses a special advanced technology negative carbon plate formula, developed to completely replace traditional regular sulphuric lead acid batteries. This in turn improves the product’s application and safety performance. The electrical properties of the battery are consistent and achieve high reliable performance + longer life. It effectively overcomes the disadvantages of plate sulphation, active material loss and water loss rate, has good low temperature and overcharge performance, and greatly improves product life. The supercapacitor electrode is the key to the longevity of the carbon batteries.
Lead Carbon AGM Deep-Cycle batteries are used in numerous applications and are the preferred option where safety, long-life and totally maintenance-free operation are desired.
- Excellent energy storage capacity combined with high reliability
- Sulphation resistant batteries
- Longer charge capacity rates
- Very low gassing due to the internal gas recombination
- Require no special ventilation or cooling
- High cycle service life
- Improved high-temperature resistance
- Volts: 12V
- Amp Hours Rating: 105Ah (C20)
- Technology : Lead Carbon AGM
- Dimensions: (L)306mm (W)168mm (H)208mm
- Terminal Type: Dual Terminal
- Weight: 27kg