High Cranking, low weight.
Genration 2 Lithium batteries utilising Pouch technology instead of older cylindrical cell tech.
PLEASE NOTE, THE LIST OF REPLACEMENT BATTERY PARTS IS BASED ON RATED POWER OF THE LITHIUM BATTERY, THE LIST IS NOT A MATCH FOR PHYSICAL SIZE.
Lithium batteries MUST be charged with a Lithium Battery charger.
Lithium Batteries MUST NOT be stored in a flat state, whether that is shelf or in-application.
Lithium Battery Chargers that CHARGE + MAINTAIN are ideal, we recommend using these ALL THE TIME when the battery is not is use.
Lithium batteries perform excellently is starting situations for the correct applications, get advice if you need to before buying.
The Graphene Lithium motorcycle battery is featured with outstanding performances which can bring you vast benefits.
● Maximum continuous discharge current up to 70-80C
● Outstanding cold cranking power
● Robust all-brass terminal design
● Extensive cycle life with more than 4X longer life than Lead-acid battery
● 230℃ high temperature resistance thanks to formulated flame retardant case material
● Up to 60% lighter than comparable Lead-acid batteries
● No toxic, no heavy metals, no leak risk, no acid fill
● Low self-discharge for at least 12 months storage
● Silicone sealant makes excellent sealing performance
POWEROAD LITHIUM BROCHURE INFORMATION HERE
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.