POWEROAD PLFC-12-2 has two modes which is compatible with lead acid battery and LiFePO4 battery, it can charge POWEROAD lithium motorcycle starting battery, and turns into a lead acid motorcycle battery charger by shifting the mode through the switch.
POWEROAD PLFC-12-2 is a motorcycle battery charger based on microprocessor for all types of rechargeable 12V lead-acid batteries, covering all types of AGM “MF” valve regulated (VRLA), GEL-electrolyte types and 12V Lithium-ion phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries
- This 12V battery charger is applicable for both lithium batteries and lead-acid batteries.
- Has multiple protection for a longer lifespan of batteries including:
Polarity reverse protection
Short circuit protection
Over temperature protection
Over current protection
Over voltage protection
- Safe for long-term connection with batteries thanks to automatic cut-off setting.
- Safe spark free operation.
- Able to check and indicate weak or damaged battery.
- Easy to learn status from clear LED display.
It is suitable for lead-acid batteries from 5Ah to 32Ah, and for lithium-ion batteries from 3.2Ah to 20Ah, so you do not need to purchase a specific 12V LiFePO4 battery charger. It has intelligent detection and protection to guarantee safety and prolong the serve life of batteries with various protection manners.
Input voltage: 100~240 AC, 50/60Hz
Input current: Max. 0.5A
Output voltage: 14.6V
Output current: Max. 2.0A
Lead-acid battery range: 5Ah~32Ah/12V
Lithium-ion battery range: 2.3Ah~20Ah/12V
LED indicator: Power On/Green
Power supply indicator: Charging/Red
Blink: In pre-charge state (in lithium mode)
Light: Battery being charged indicator OK/Green
Light: Battery being charged indicator Blink: Bad battery
IP Grade: IP65