Very sophisticated technology and is extremely user friendly. The MXTS 70/50 features different displays showing the status of charging, charge voltage, current, charge time (h), and energy indication (Ah) for battery condition control.
The MXTS 70/50 is equipped with all necessary features and functions required for professional battery care at a workshop, such as:
- Selectable modes for optimal battery size adaptation.
- Selectable power supply program for constant voltage output of 50A at13.6-14.8V/27.2-29.6V.
- Patented desulphation function.
- Reconditioning function to restore stratified and deeply discharged batteries.
- Unique float/pulse maintenance charging.
- Diagnostic features to determine if a battery can receive and retain a charge.
- Temperature sensor for optimized charging at all times.
- Integrated USB port for parameter upload.
The MXTS 70/50 is a fully automatic 8-step charger that delivers selectable 50A/12V or 50A/24V to batteries from 20-1 500Ah for 12V and 20-1 500Ah for 24V. The charger is IP20 classified, housed in heavy duty aluminum for rough environments and designed to protect vehicle electronics. It is non-sparking, reverse polarity protected, and short-circuit proof. The MXTS 70/50 is delivered with a 2-year warranty.
- High charge current output
- Selectable nominal charge voltages 12V or 24V
- Several selectable standard 8-step charge algorithms
- The charge algorithm parameters can be changed via an USB communication interface
- Adjustable maximal charge current
- Supply mode with selectable voltages
- Visible charge voltage/current/time and amp hours
- Battery temperature compensation of charge voltage
- Informative error indication display
- Mains switch for power ON/OFF
- Detachable mains and charge cables
- Detachable battery temperature sensor
- External USB serial communication interface
- High power factor (cosfi) resulting in less mains load
AC 220-240VAC, 47-64Hz
NORMAL: 14.4V/28.8V, MAX: 15.8V/31.6V, SUPPLY: 13.6V/27.2V, 14.0V/28.0V, 14.4V/28.8V, 14.8V/29.6V
Max 7.2Arms (at full charging current in 24V)
Back current drain
Max 50A; 70A in supply 12V
-20 - +50 °C (-4 - +122 °F)
8 step, fully automatic charging cycle
All types of 12V/24V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
338x178x80mm (L x W x H)
3.3kg, without cables
Manufacturer Part No: 40-015
Shipping Weight: 8.75 kg
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.