For travelling, camping, GLAMPING anywhere where power is not available but required for a meridian of your devices and SANITY.
The Portable Power Hub provides a combination of 12VDC, 240VAC, and 5VDC USB power from the internal Lithium battery, ideal for powering a variety of equipment. Supplied with a 12V 40W Solar Panel for daytime recharge (also useful for storage maintenance), this Power Hub can be recharged in full on a daily basis (via solar is sun dependant, of course).
See Features and Specifications tabs for more detail on this handy portable power solution.
THE POWER HUB ITSELF -FEATURES
This a multipurpose power bank that can be charged from 240V mains or a solar panel via it's built in MPPT charger. In other words, it can provide power independently in AC or DC from it's own lithium power storage.
The Hub Components:
• 3 x USB charging ports (Up to 6A shared)
• Built-in LED camping light with flashing emergency setting.
• A built-in modified sinewave 100W 240V Inverter with NZ/AUS AC power outlet, for AC devices max 100w
• 12VDC at x3 separate points. 9-12V at up to 15A.
• It includes a high performance lithium Ion battery bank inside 42ah @3.7v, 16ah @12v
• This unit includes a 240V AC adaptor/charger 15V 2A, in-car charger, solar charge lead, DC to Cigarette lighter socket lead and user manual.
The Solar Panel FEATURES:
* high performance monocrystalline solar panels, higher in efficiency.
* This Panel uses 36 pieces of A-grade solar cells cut into defined sizes with 4 grid lines, excellent performance under low light conditions.
* Each panel is designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions with a durable anodised aluminium frame and 3.2mm low iron tempered glass.
* The glass is non-reflective and is resist to dirt and dust, improving light absorption (we still recommend regular cleaning (the same as you would a window for continual peak performance).
* This Panel includes bypass diodes which stops the panel from overheating.
THE HUB SPECIFICATIONS:
Amp Hour Rating : 42.0Ah/16.0Ah
FULL HUB MANUAL FOR DOWNLOAD IN PDF [HERE]
SOLAR PANEL SPECIFICATIONS:
• Open circuit voltage (Voc): 21.5V
• Short circuit current (Isc): 2.5A
• Voltage at max power (Vmp): 17.2V
• Current at max power (Imp): 2.33A
• Termination: MC4 Plug
• Maximum power (Pmax): 40W
• System Output Voltage: 12V
• Cable length: 900mm
• Dimensions: 664 × 408 × 25mm