UPS TBC/5E Series Unit, 650VA 360W
This TBC/5E 650VA, 360watt interactive uninterruptible power system (UPS) provides affordable power protection for your personal computer and peripherals. Valuable features such as local country power receptacles, the compact size is ideal for limited office and home working spaces.
Click image for more detail
This UPS unit provides effective power protection, even in disturbed electrical environments. Voltage fluctuations are automatically corrected using an AVR device (booster/fader), without needing the batteries.
- Trust a leading manufacturer with decades of experience dedicated to developing reliable power quality equipment
- Rely on batteries anytime: 5E batteries are permanently recharged (even when the UPS is turned off but mains is present). 5E can start without mains (Cold-start).
- 5E's compact form factor allows it to be easily integrated into environments with space constraints.
- The 5E features an HID-compliant USB port, for automatic integration with common operating systems (Windows/ Mac OS/Linux). 5E is compatible with Eaton UPS Companion power management software.
- 650 & 850VA models have no fan so are perfect for deployment at an operators workstation, where fan noise can be an issue.
Topology ; Line Interactive with Automatic Voltage Regulation
Rating (VA/Watts); 650VA/360W
Dimensions (H x W x D, mm); 148 x 100 x 288
Weight (kg); 4.6
Connection: NZ/Australian 10A
Input Voltage Range; 170- 280V
Nominal Voltage; 230 VAC
Operating Frequency; 50Hz or 60Hz
Output Receptacles; NZ/Australian 10A
On Battery Voltage Regulation; +/-10%
Output Frequency; +/-1 Hz in battery mode
Transfer Time ; 2-6ms typical, 10ms max.
Battery Type; (1)12V 7Ah
Recharge Time; 6 hours to 90% after complete discharge
LEDs; AC Mode: Green LED lighting
Battery Mode: Green LED Flashing
Audible Alarms; Five audible alarms for Backup Mode, Low Battery, Overload, Battery replace & Fault
Communication Ports; USB port
Environmental & Standards
Audible Noise; Less than 45dB
Operating Temperature; 0°C - 40°C
Altitude; Maximum operating altitude must not exceed 2000m