• The new graphical LCD display provides clear information on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen (in seven languages). Enhanced configuration capabilities are also available with easy-to-use navigation keys.
• The 5P can meter energy consumption providing kWh values through the LCD and the power management software.
• Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of nonessential equipment during outages in order to maximise battery runtime for critical devices. Load segment control can also be used to remotely reboot locked-up network equipment or to manage scheduled shutdowns and sequential start-ups.
• The 5P offers Serial and USB connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional communication card (including SNMP/ Web card or relay contact card). Intelligent Power® Software Suite compatible with all major OS including virtualisation software such as VMware and Hyper-V is included with each UPS.
• Energy efficient UPS: With an optimised electrical design, the 5P provides up to 98% efficiency, reducing cooling and utility costs.
• Pure sinewave output: When operating in battery mode the 5P provides a high quality output signal for any sensitive equipment connected, such as active PFC (power factor corrected) servers.
• Adjustable tolerance and sensitivity: Users can maximise useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or adjustable input waveform sensitivity (via the LCD or software) to adapt the UPS to a specific environment (like Genset).
Availability and Flexibility
• Stronger, longer battery life: ABM battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that extends batteries by up to 50%.
• Batteries can be hot-swapped without ever having to shut down connected equipment.
Ideal for protecting:
• Storage devices
Power Rating; 420W
Input Voltage; 160 → 294V
Output Voltage; 230V
VA Rating; 650VA
Backup Time; 9min
Mounting Type; Rack Mount
Communications; RS232, USB
Current Rating; 10A
Number of Outlets; 8
Type; Line Interactive
Maximum Operating Frequency
70 (50 Hz System) Hz, 70 (60 Hz System) Hz
Dimensions; 43.2 x 438 x 364mm
Minimum Temperature; 0°C
Plug Type; IEC-C14
Display Included; Yes
Maximum Temperature; +35°C
Socket Type; C13, IEC
Hot Swappable; Yes
Special Features; Display Included